Terms of service
Credit Card Payment Security Policy
You can shop at www.samzphoto.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.samzphoto.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Sam Barber Photography has arrangements with companies offering print framing services, these have been selected based on recommendations from customers and other sources. However, we do not offer any warranty for work done or damaged done by these independent businesses to your prints. We recommend the purchaser takes advantage of investigating framing services offered by additional companies and check any references for the organizations prior to transacting any business with them.
However, we offer a 25% discount for prints ordered through our Alliance Framers on condition the prints are mounted and framed by the Alliance Framer.
As an operating business, Sam Barber Photography has committed a lot of time and research to identify interesting and unusual locations. As this is a significant value in our business, please do not ask for location information. The only identifiable information may be in the print name or description.
Print Quality and Screen quality
All photographs are printed using industrial standard archival printing inks and papers; by purchasing prints from Sam Barber Photography or through an Alliance Framer, you agree that you are aware that exposure to any UV (Ultra Violet) light will degrade the image over time. Our prints if placed where no direct sunlight can strike them will give a long life with imperceptible degradation.
Sam Barber Photography uses the highest quality print papers and inks, these are all printed by printers being calibrated to international standards for color and stability; however, the detail and color displayed on any computer or other screen is considerably lower quality, and will not reflect accurately the full color gamut of the prints, color will also be affected by different video set up in your computer, therefore, the colors may look different on different screens;
The closest image quality can be shown is when on the individual produce page, by clicking on the image to enlarge; this is the most accurate image quality using the reduced file size required by the web constraints, for fast refresh times;
Detail on viewing screens will contain much less data than the final print, as an example for a web site to refresh in a reasonable time most web images have about a 275 KB file size, while the print may have a 365 MB file size, i.e about 1,000 times more detail;
Printing & Delivery Policy
All prices are for unframed prints, Sam Barber Photography does not ship framed prints
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from us containing your order details. We then proceed to print your order, which normally takes 7 working days. We guarantee to get your order in transit within 10 days, if for some reason we are not able to make this date, we will contact you for your instructions.
You may cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase, after that orders are binding.
For international shipping, all fees, taxes and any other charge levied by the receiving country is the total responsibility of the purchaser.
- A. Sam Barber Photography will allow a full refund:
- Should our US Domestic delivery fail to arrive within 21 days of order, the exception is where we have contacted you and are now following additional instructions. These will always be conducted by email for your security;
- Should our website contain incorrect information on pricing, dimensions or art.
- Our dimensions are all stated to 1/8" accuracy, an allowance is made for trimming by framers.
- B. We reserve the right to issue a part refund only:
- Should your print be delivered in a damaged condition, the customer will have the option of having a replacement print at no charge, or a refund providing the damaged print including the copyright information is returned the Address shown on the web page. No replacement print will be shipped until the damaged print is received by Sam Barber Photography.
- C. No refund will be issued:
- For items ordered in error;
- Due to Copyright and other protections, and the availability of low cost duplication processes, we do not refund for returned items.